Re: New guy with a few questions

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:22:55 -0800

Ivan

>Could a player theoretically spend their initial hero points to buy
>more abilities, or is that strictly post game ?

I'd say in theory yes, but it'd be stupid to. You're far better off having HP to use during the game.

>In the same vein, if a player decides to "make it as I go" or just
>save some points, what kind of guidelines do you use for when they can
>pick things out ?

When I run, any time they want. It's not like they can do this very long, after all. (Part of my logic for this is that I want the character to be better defined as soon as possible.)

--

David Dunham