Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: Robin Laws Mail List Only <tjaderoo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:07:26 -0500

As you've probably seen from Rick's press release, I'm happily back on the HeroQuest beat, having been given the task of repackaging the core rules in a new, streamlined, example-rich form.

One of the things I want this book to do is to show GMs and players how to handle the tough special cases that sometimes perplex folks who are new to the system.

Classic instances of tricky situations:

To that end, I'd like to ask those of you who are willing to submit your own examples of situations you found difficult to play out using the HQ rules when you first encountered them—or perhaps still find difficult even now.

 So, what are your HQ brain-stumpers?