Re: Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:13:59 -0000

I suspect that we are seeing a divide between people on how they approach HeroQuest. Without getting too Forge-like you could use their diagnostic tool to charecterize this divide as 'sim' vs 'narr'. I suspect that those of us who see size as 'how important is this to the story' and those that see it is 'measure of weight and hieght' have different views of what the engine should provide.

That may well sum up a lot of the 'tricky situations'. Walking a line that pleases both sides could be difficult.