Re: Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 15:59:00 -0000

It is something you are most likely to notice when the participants in the contest have different objectives - so for example a is trying to befriend b whilst in return b is trying to bash a's brains in.

What a simple contest struggles to capture is the full range of possible outcomes. It can handle a beats b, b beats a and a tie but it struggles with the cases where both a and b achieve their aim or where a and b both fail. These can be narratively interesing outcomes so I'd like to know how we get to them - or if we need a system tweak which is my current assumption.

--
Nic