Anaxial revisited

From: vurt500 <Toksickburn_at_...>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 22:25:59 -0000

I know we discussed this in the past, because i was the one who brought it up.

I understand that Anaxial is kind of flawed in terms of ratingnumbers.

The story dictates what the opposing rating is, and Anaxial is meant to serve us with getting examples how creatures might be written up.

Okay, so far, so good.

I still have a question, because i´m curious and it would be cool if especially Roderick could give me an answer.

With what kind of scale were the creatures designed ?

Did you assume that the typical adventurerer opposing the creatures would have most abilities at 13, their best ability at 5M, two abilites at 1M, your professional and magic keyword at 17 and your cultural keyword at 13 as in HW ?

Or what was the basis you used to decide what the rating of a creature would be ?

thanks

Christian