Spirit Combat

From: stephen.royle_at_...
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:04:34 +0100

This is a question about Spirit Combat not involving Shamans.

If a fear spirit attacks a non-shaman character, what skills can he use to defend and attack the spirit?
Can he use his highest magic ability? Or does he have to use a skill like Strong Willed?
If yes to the latter, if he doesn't have any such skill, is his resistance the default 14 or skill default 6, and does that only account for defending or defending and attacking?

Finally, Roderick, Robin, bloody brilliant game. My campaign starts this Tuesday with 5 newbies who love the flexibility and non-description of feats, and they are all unimaginative, stats orientated wargamers!!

Finally, I'm at Convulsions this year, so see anybody whose going.

All Hail the Black Moon
Steve