RE: Re: Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:23:47 -0500

John Machin:

> I don't know if I want more chart in
> my books.

Please, do not blow this thing out of proportion. It is not like anybody is asking pages and pages of charts.

Anyway, the discussion was very interesting to read as well as the advices and examples of how people were playing their game. Just keep in mind that whatever Joe does in his game may well not suit the style of Jim's group. I read many examples that made a lot of sense within a certain style but they would not go well with my group and I. But thanks for sharing.