Re: Conversion tables and scales (tricky situations)

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:49:34 +0000 (GMT)

Watcha Boris,

If you set the bar for Superheroic as 10W4 then something that's slightly easier could be 10W3. If it's something a superhero would only do if lucky then 10W5. Look ma, no tables required, just a conception of what you feel is mundane/heroic/superheroic/godlike and a set of values that match that.

Relating that conception to the numbers might be what we need examples for - what we don't need is anymore than the current splurge of tables in the rule book.

Cheers,

Ash

http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM