Re: Do we need a scale of power in Heroquest ? (attempt of ...

From: Toksickburn_at_...
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:56:27 EDT

>The discussion was pretty tense, so I'll try to synthetize what I
>think were the main arguments.

Boris, i would appreciate, if you are really interested in a synthetization of the main arguments, not to use quotes of my post to prove your own POV. Because i think you are really misreprensenting what i tried to say.

If you try to provide the group with a summary of the discussion, then your opinion is not really needed.

I have no problem that we disagree, i think its more than probable that there are different approaches how you might use the game-engine and thats why i quit the discussion in peace.

all the best

Christian