Re: Re: Assembling a Tricky Situations List

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:32:33 +0000 (GMT)

> --- In HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com, "John
> Galloway"
> <yuskim1_at_...> wrote:
> >
> > At the risk of taking the word 'orthogonal' too
> literaly why not
> > treat contests with non-opposed goals individually
> and resolve
> them
> > seperately? (c.f. unrelated contests)
> >

> If you're doing simple contests, that's certainly an
> option. It
> would get rather more tricky when you're doing
> extended contests.

I've used this technique, but not with extended contests. In fact, the apparently frequent need for this is one reason why I tend towards chained simple contests rather than extended. My simple brain can't figure out how to do it.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk