Re: Conversion tables and scales (tricky situations)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 07:56:44 +0000 (GMT)

And we can't estimate for things that are of normal human difficulty for a human from a completely different culture, either.

> That's why I think that some conversion tables for
> passive resistances
> would be useful. And if you them to be hidden in
> appendix, I can stand it very well.

"Hidden"? An appendix is exactly where they belong: all collected together, you don't want to have to be skimming through the book trying to find them. Like HQ already does, in fact, only with more emphasis on doing stuff and less on the combat abilities or creatures we only rarely meet.

> in love (13) : passing infatuation
> in love (17) : strong love
> in love (5W1) : true love
> in love (5W2) : Romeo and Juliet, overwhelming
> passion
> in love (5W3) : love through death, telepathic link

Yes. That would be good.

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk