Re: Tricky situations - heavy negative modifiers, any self-respecting hero

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:33:48 -0700

> Hang on, I think something from the list never got to me.
>
> What are we talking about here? 0W2 is a base number for what?

For an ability a "hero would never fail at". Jane was wanting a rating that could be modified (for drink, wounds, whatever) for things like "Walking", "Remember my own name", and other "Self respecting hero" stuff.

No, it's not in the book, it's a thumb-rule number I came up with a number of years ago.

RR