Tricky situations List - "stacking" injuries

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 11:26:01 +0000 (GMT)

I just reminded myself, another topic that got discussed, and probably needs clarifying in the new rule book.

I stack these things. Others don't. And the fact that discussion occured suggests that whatever it is the rules actually say, it wasn't clear enough.

Before you say it'll never happen, this was the situation where I first asked for that base level for "walk across room". A Humakti PC with geases against healing, defending the Cradle in a series of battles and taking damage every time.

All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html