Weaseling

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:56:50 +0000 (GMT)

> p.s. Mike - I thought ferrets were domesticated
> weasels? Obviously
> your ferrets are not very well domesticated.

I think you'll find weasels are tiny, stoats are bigger, ferrets are much bigger, and polecats are the non-domesticated form of the ferret. The generic keyword would include "small, "long and thin", "agile", "vicious", and "stinks".

Bad poetry time:

"The stoat may be easil-
-Y told from the weasel
By the simple fact
That its tail is blacked
And its figure
Is slightly
The bigger"

A ferret is known to be small enough that a madman or a Northerner can put one down his (not normally "her") trousers. It's used for rabbiting, so can get down a rabbit hole (then again, so could Alice), and kill a rabbit when it finds it.

I dread to think what Mike was using. Vorpal Ferret of Doom?

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk