Re: Re: Tricky situations List - damage to followers

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:24:32 +0000 (GMT)

> > The Swords PCs seem to be making a habit of taking
> > defeated enemies as followers. Well, except for
> when
> > they kill them, chop the heads off and burn the
> > bodies. I really must introduce a moderating
> influence
> > to suggest ideas in between these two extremes, I
> mean
> > they're not even looting.... oh hang, on, I did,
> > didn't I? :)

RR:
> Only after I started it :-). Silly Humakti, can't
> even salvage useful stuff
> from a battlefield until the Rinliddi come along.

Exactly: that's what I mean by introducing a moderating influence. A Rinliddi PC with some semblance of sanity seems to be a step in the right direction.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk