Re: Re: HeroQuest for Supers...

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:25:52 +0000 (GMT)

--

> GAZZA
I've never played supers games but the thing that struck me from what you wrote is that this seems to be akin to the releasing a fetish for an anamist character. Each duplicate is a released spirit with either the huge AP boost or skill addition. With the AP boost it is easy to have one of the duplicates disappear after the appropriate number of AP's have been lost. If you allow the super to develop his duplicate from a weedy 13/17 you can also model the weak multi-image only duplicates right up to the duplicate matching powers with the super. Just a random thought. Gavain