Re: QW - apparently arbitrary rules

From: Camo <DaveCamo_at_...>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 19:39:12 -0400

The thought here was that bumping is for heroes. If a follower could bump, they wouldn't be a follower, would they? :-)

Seriously, if a hero is depending so much on the skill of a follower, he isn't much of a hero!

In any case, it was not arbitrary. The focus should be on the heroes, not on their followers.

Camo