change of status

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 12:03:54 +0100 (BST)

> Actually, while I *was* being facetious...
>
> We have the "Followers can change their roles" text,
> but when written we
> were looking at more long-term changes - the Kid
> brother to campaign nemisis
> and the like. It's possible that a section on
> short-term changes might be in
> order - this time Fred is a just follower of Bill,
> but next week we focus on
> Fred, and Bill is relegated to "Sponsor" and is
> mostly out of the picture.

And some guidelines on how to use a single-keyword Follower writeup as if it was a PC, and how to reduce the PC to a single keyword, might be a good idea. I find it easy enough to invent on the fly, but I gather others don't.

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk