Re: Chained contest

From: Jamie <anti.spam_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:28:12 -0000

> So, all rather rough and ready, but the chained contest does allow
> me to be a bit more fleet-footed than with an EC. I think I approve.

All quite interesting, I have some questions if you are interested in discussing this further.

Do you usually use extended contests and if so why did you or your fellow players not feel it appropriate this time?

What were the main differences between your experience here and your previous experiences with extended contests?

Have there been previous extended contests in your games that wouldn't have benefited from this approach?

---
Jamie