Re: HQuestions char creation - initiation and concentration

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:53:10 -0000

> > Normally I'd stick "Initiate of Destor" on the
> > character sheet, unless the character is a bit weird
> > and worships Destor through a different aspect of
> > Orlanth, i.e. "Initiate of Destor All-Father."
>
> Yes, I was just trying to remember that. I didn't
> think you could move sub-cults from one aspect to
> another the way that was being suggested - we had
> discussion before about clan chiefs from aspects other
> than All-father.

And we spent so much time explaining it in Thinnder Rebels!

It's allowable for Orlanthi to move a subcult between Aspects. *I* don't think its allowable for Ernaldans, though - they have a different reasoning for their Aspects. Whether its allowable in other Religions (Dara Happan, frex) is something we'll just have to discover (or if they even have Aspects at all!).

RR