Re: HQ Beginner - Character Generation questions

From: Thorsten <eisigerprinz_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:20:36 -0000

Oops. I should've read this reply before answering to Mike's last night, because I understand at least one point better now. Oh well.

Ahhh. *Begins to see the light*. My question was all wrong, and the true questionshas long since been answered. You're right of course, the question was "Is a Puma Person automatically an animist of the Great Ancestors Traditon if not specified otherwise by the player?". (S)he is, and of the rank "spiritist" at that, because nothing else was specified. That this can be modified in a lot of ways isn't the problem really.

> Hope that helps.

It did. Thanks to you, Mike, and all others trying to get me to see this :) I hope I got it right now.

I'll answer the rest of your post later, I just needed to answer to this bit right when I read it.

Thorsten