Re: QW - How many augments (to Mr Laws)

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:10:12 -0000

> I guess they could be summed up as the 'be interesting' law of augments.

I like that way of putting it!

I've played only in PBEM games, where time is not as much of a factor, and augmenting there is really fun. In one game the narrator has been very specific: all augments must flow out of the narration. In some contests we'll just be quick and have a couple of augments. But in really critical ones people put in the work to figure out just how to approach things to call in a lot of augments. To my mind that makes things more interesting, because it leads to creative approaches to things.

--Bryan