RE: Re: QW - How many augments (to Mr Laws)

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:41:41 -0500

>From: "Mandacaru" <samclau_at_...>
>
>The problem I *do* have is when I get interesting actions from >1
>players, aimed at achieving the same goal - stacking a barrel-load
>of augments from >1 player isn't ideal, but neither is translating
>it all into a single augment.

I avouid this, largely, by only having one character involved in the vast majority of contests. Avoid "party play" and the problem ceases to exist. If/when such stacking does occur, the help is exceptional, and interesting because of that. "Oh, so and so is lending a hand? Wow, that's cool."

Just what works for me.

Mike

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/