Re: QW - How many augments (to Mr Laws)

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:32:22 -0000

"Yes, but...." It does avoid the mechanical difficulty, but as cool as characters can be on their own, I think the interaction between them is at least as cool. Obviously not everyone feels that way--but for at least some subset of the playing population the ability of characters to cooperate, conflict, or work at cross purposes is part of the fun of the whole experience.

Hence the issue is one that will pop up fairly commonly.

Possibly worse in PBEM when people can cross post, and can't decide so easily with a glance and smile "OK, you lead I'll follow." Sorting that out in PBEM can easily be a day's delay.

--Bryan