Re: Chained simple again

From: Jamie <anti.spam_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:10:49 -0000

> As far as I'm concerned, they're just another way of
> using the core rules. A simple contest is a simple
> contest: you just happen to be doing several of them
> in a row.

But if that was the case they wouldn't be a new rule at all, whereas this rule uses a brand new table and concerns itself with shifting victory levels.

However, I have never tried to run them so they may end up much the same as running a number of simple contests concurrently; actually I don't do that much either. Hmm maybe I'll just stop here as I am clearly well outside experience zone.