Re: Theism question

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:34:07 -0400

>Moving on from APs (chapter 5 now)
>
>Mythology is obviously very important in being able to improvise feats from
>abilities. This does tend to make it necessary to have a pretty good idea of
>what your god up to, not just in his own myths but in other peoples (I
>recall Humakt making a guest appearance on the Yinkin / Orlanth one).

        My understanding is that in the Seattle Farmers Collective games, it has been acceptable to make up an appropriate myth on the spot if nothing known fits particularly well. This was certainly encouraged in some contexts in at least some drafts of the HW rules.

        Of course, it helps if, like the SFC, you have several players with a vast knowledge of Gloranthan myth and legend.

	Regards
		David