Re: Tracking Multiple Actions within Extended Contests

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 21:01:35 -0000

However we had a perfect situation in the game for the character to realize that he wanted to devote himself, so it seemed like a great opportunity to have something happen. Success or failure would each have been 'something happened.' Imagine if it failed--what if he thought he was ready to devote himself and apparently Yavor-Allfather did not? That could have led things in a whole other direction!

I think the last time in the game when I really wanted a certain result was when he wandered into Maran Gor's palace by hapstance, and I rather wanted him to manage to get out intact.

--Bryan