Re: Can anyone help with spirits and possession?

From: Matt <mattb360_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:26:57 -0000

Thanks for the replies for helping clear a few things up. My confusion stemmed from two things:

First, finding an 'appropriate' or 'relevant ability' to resist a spirit. This is now a lot clearer.
I can see the value of 'Stubborn' or 'Self-Controlled' or maybe any personality trait since they all represent a character's identity when trying to prevent a ghost from possessing you. That's a great help.

Second, the inclusion of a specific dominant or hidden possession stat, alongside stats for the effect. A ghost has, say, dominant possession 5w and drain magic 2w2. I still don't understand which it uses in a contest.
Maybe the dominant possession with the drain magic as an augment?