Re: Re: Effects of Misapplied Worship

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:46:16 -0700

> And I immediately fail to understand. First you say
> you can only use it as an augment, then you say you
> can use it actively. Which?

Okay, I uploaded a file called Feats_Matrix.rtf in the group files, Feats folder. (You should have gotten an announcement about it).

It's a series of tables, with "Worshipper level", "Normal use", "Active use penalty", and "Cement/Improve" columns.

Hopefully it will make more sense than my attempt at text :-). - Specifically, I eliminated the "Augment only" and called that column "Normal Use", which means I don't need to call the active use an Exception...

RR