Re: Re: Effects of Misapplied Worship

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 23:40:08 -0700

> Really?
> I should really dig up the book, because off the top of my head I don't
> think
> so. (I might get the following wrong)
>
> Animist - Concentration affects nothing except hero point cost (halved),
> getting to use common magic charms actively(yes), and having a spirit
> ally(yes). Other than that, everything works the same regardless of
> concentration.

(Concentration is required to become a shaman.)

You have the different complication of what ways you can interact with spirits - Spiritists don't use Fetishes, only charms, frex. It's a different complexity.

> Wizardry - Halves point cost. No other effect.

Aagin, there are the complexities of Orders and Schools, Liturgists and Orderlies to take into consideration (and we haven't seen magi - the "devotee" level Sorcerer - yet).

It's not just Concentration, but the whole structure that I tried to put into the matrix.

I could whip up similar tables for the other systems, but it's late, and I actually have stuff (a layout gig) to do tomorrow.

RR