Re: Re: One System to Rule Them All

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 17:08:49 +0100 (BST)

Quite apart from the difficulty of getting an ability that high in the first place, are you sure you want a "normal" PC wandering around with skills in the 9-mastery range? That beats quite a lot of gods.

Now in fact according to my arithmetic, all they need is 15W2 for a +6 - but that's quite bad enough. They'll still choose to lead with that skill, rather than their own "sword fighting 10W".

I'd much prefer to just use abilities myself, but things like your standard Humakti
sword-with-a-gift-on-it come with +5 bonuses, and that's hard to model with abilities.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/