Re: Specially Equipped Vehicles

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:53:46 +0100 (BST)

Sounds a bit like my handbag.

> To get slightly back on topic for the list, I think
> that rules like Rory's
> truck example work great, and that one should go
> lightly on the Improv
> Modifiers, unless the player is being silly with it.

agreed, though slightly more specific equipment sources can be easier to handle. "Massive library", "exotic weapon collection", and so on.

> In which case automatic
> failure (like to find a whale in your truck) are
> more appropriate.

I'm sorry, but I had to: ancient bad joke that probably only makes sense in the UK, and even then you have to read it aloud.

Q: How do you get four elephants in a Mini? A: Two in the front and two in the back

Q2: How do you get two whales in a Mini? A2: Along the M4, and over the Severn Bridge.

Yahoo! Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/mail/winter07.html