An apology

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:05:50 -0700

I'd like to apologize to Robin in particular, and the list in general, for my messages of the last few days - While I still think Robin's approach is wrong, I expressed myself badly. I've been in a foul mood recently - I'm not sure why, but getting out of the valley only three times in the last month probably has something to do with it.

Look me up at GenCon, Robin, and we can discuss it civilly over drinks.

RR