Misapplied Worship: Jakaleel the Spindle Hag?

From: Michael Jason Teegarden <mjteegarden_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 00:10:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I have what may be an odd question. Is the sorcerous school that worships Jakaleel the Spindle Hag an example of institutional misapplied worship? If so, they can't call upon Her secret or spirit allies. ILH2 shows they have these, though. Yet it seems that sorcerous methods regarding her shamanic practice counts as misapplied. And I cannot find any sourcebook with a theist application of her worship; I only find spiritist and sorcerous magic for her worshippers.

Any clarification out there? (And, yes, I know MGMV.)  :)

Michael Teegarden

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out. http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/?link=list&sid=396545469