Re: Digest Number 2562

From: Michael Jason Teegarden <mjteegarden_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Rob,

I am sorry to have to ask for clarification, but I don't understand this phrase, "kit +3 relevant." May I ask you to explain?

[Hm, perhaps: the base ability your character is using, plus no more than the three most relevant or beneficial abilities?]

:)
Michael

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games. http://sims.yahoo.com/