Re: [WorldofGlorantha] No More XP

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:32:13 -0700

Rob

>I am amazed that David Dunham (I'm not criticising, he's a great
>fellow) plays in a group where the concensus is that all the players
>go for exhaustive augmenting.

You're amazed that we play by the rules? That's the way they're written. (We do have some house rules, but when we began our HQ games, we made the conscious decision to use the rules as published.)

FWIW, when I began planning a new game a few months ago, NOT having exhaustive augmenting was something all the players agreed on. That's now how we're playing, and IMO it's working better. But again, that's not the published rules.

--

David Dunham