Non-Exhaustive Augmenting

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:18:44 -0500

David Dunham said:
> FWIW, when I began planning a new game a few months ago, NOT having
> exhaustive augmenting was something all the players agreed on. That's
> now how we're playing, and IMO it's working better. But again, that's
> not the published rules.

I'd be really interested in how you're doing that (what's the limit on augments, etc). One of my players complaints about HQ is that it takes so long to scour their sheets looking for every possible augment. I've tried the "then just don't do it, take the ones that seem obvious and skip the jumping through hoops to get more" rationale, but it didn't take.

Brian Curley