One List too many

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 17:24:20 +0200

Roderick :

> (though why, exactly, we need two of them, plus the Glorantha Digest is
> another thing entirely)

IMO not "why" but "do" we need two of them, plus the Glorantha Digest ... (?)

*NO*

Plus : it's Very Confusing 17W3

(and my poor brain is only 2W)

Personally, I like the fact that the GD seems to have freed itself from rules discussions (except when they seem relevant), and that these discussions have moved (mainly) over here to eGroups. But I must confess, quite ingenuously, that I find myself completely unable to keep track of two HW lists.

(witness my current Roderick-inspired double-posting Feat : pointless, or what?)

(I'm tempted to start double-posting *all* of my HW messages)

The thumb is firmly down against the HeroWars list ; : stick it in, hw-rules !!

Moriturum me salutet.

cheers,

Julian Lord