Continuum 2008 Registration Open

From: continuum2008 <Continuum2008_at_...>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 16:27:26 -0000

Although the website is still waiting to go live, we're delighted to announce that registration for Continuum 2008 is now open.

Simple send your membership and accommodation payment via Paypal to:

payment_at_...

Be sure to include which nights you're staying, and...

Details of any friends you want to be roomed close to

Whether you want a double room

If you're bringing children.

Costs for Continuum 2008 are:

En suite Accommodation.
All three nights = £35.00 per night.
One/two nights = £40.00 per night.

Membership.
Early-Bird membership = £20.00 before 1st April 2008. Standard membership = £35.00 after 1st April 2008. Kids with adult = FREE!

If you prefer to register via paper and cheque, drop me a PM and I'll send you the PDF registration form.