Re: [about this group] Group ownership has changed hands...

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 21:42:28 -0000

Hi Nick,

For now this is at the point if my talking to the various list owners about some changes I had in mind. If the mods like the idea then they will ask people affected for feedback. I am trying to do this right, so I hope you can understand if I am hesitant to talk about it outside that forum. It won't have any impact on this list though.