RE: Re: Robin Laws posted a teaser about the new HeroQuest

From: DreadDomain <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 18:35:05 -0400

-----Message d'origine-----
De : HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com
[mailto:HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com] De la part de Jane Williams

>It just seems rather a lot of money when I'm only
>after the rules, not the setting. I keep thinking
>about it, but I always come to the same conclusion.

I see. And since you are credited as a playtester I would assume you already had a fairly decent access to the rules as written in MR (even if only a work in progress). You better wait for the next edition of HQ then.

Although the setting itself, Medieval Russia, is very interesting. Close enough to what we (think we) know of the medieval era and exotic enough to be refreshing.

Dread