Re: Digest Number 2632

From: Neil Robinson <OrlanthiFool_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 07:23:32 -0700

My turn,

>* How long have you been playing RPGs, and what
> attracted you to HQ?

I started back in 1981 or so with the D&D boxed set, but was introduced to RQ soon after. I tended to stick with D&D as my friends seemed to be unwilling to change rulesets. Meanwhile I slowly gathered all the books and played when I could.

Deciding on a whim to fly down to a certain Baltimore Con in 1994 changed all that...

I've been fortunate to be involved with HQ for a long time, playing it almost exclusively for about four years (David D could confirm it better). I'm a huge fan of the streamlining in the new system, but I do yearn for some simulationist play every now and then.

Neil