Re: the new extended contest

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 08:56:50 -0700

>I reckon that's a typo.

and

>My guess would be

Not to spoil your fun, but I wouldn't get too caught up in reading between the lines here. The game is not yet published. There WILL be differences between what gets published and what Robin wrote -- that's the nature of things. (Some of it will even change because of a Tentacles playtest!)

I'm pretty sure everything will make a lot more sense when you can buy the entirety of the rules... Rick at Moon Design is shooting for Continuum (1 Aug 2008).

On the other hand, it's not all top secret, and discussing impressions of the rules changes so far (like "it's simpler" or "I was disappointed not to have a dropped oil lamp table") seems more profitable to me.

--

David Dunham