Re: the new extended contest

From: vurt500 <Toksickburn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:00:15 -0000

> Not to spoil your fun, but I wouldn't get too caught up in reading
> between the lines here. The game is not yet published. There WILL be
> differences between what gets published and what Robin wrote --
> that's the nature of things. (Some of it will even change because of
> a Tentacles playtest!)

Im not having any fun at guessing at all. I´m curious about the new game and since Robin Laws said its okay to talk about it, i´m asking....

> I'm pretty sure everything will make a lot more sense when you can
> buy the entirety of the rules... Rick at Moon Design is shooting for
> Continuum (1 Aug 2008).
> On the other hand, it's not all top secret *snip*

Yes, im sure too, but since its not a secret, cant we have a little sneak preview ??
Its been quiet about this game for far too long.... I would really like to see this group in action again and this would be a fine occasion.

So are you saying, you dont want to talk about it in detail ?

greets

Christian