Introducing myself

From: connruadan <connruadan_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 21:21:05 -0000

Hello everybody,

I bought Hero Wars in French a couple of days ago and found it so interesting that I wanted to use it for one of my favourite settings (Planescape).
As Hero Quest seems to be Hero Wars 2 or at least is fully compatible with Hero wars, I thought joining this group would help me figure out how to proceed.

I hope to be in the right place.

Regards,

Philippe.

PS : btw is "regards" very formal or can be used more simply ?

[[Moderator: welcome to the group. We're currently quiet,   but I hope this will improve when the new ruleset is   published. And my apologies for the late moderation   of your message. Now that you've proven you're human   you will be able to post immediately (don't abuse it)

  "Regards" is fine. Look around, find your own style,   we appreciate a little difference here and there. I   typically sign off with

  Cheers,
  Henk - moderator/group owner - HeroQuest Rules ]]