Re: a thread on rpg.net about the HQ2.0 preview

From: Sam Elliot <SamLElliot_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:44:27 -0300

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 8:39 PM, <Toksickburn_at_...> wrote:
> For a a thread on rpg.net about the HQ2.0 preview, look here:
>
> _http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=409229_
> (http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=409229)

Very interesting indeed. Thanks Christian (is it Christian?) and the writer from Sheffield.

Is anyone at liberty to describe a bit the system for setting opposition levels according to the game situation? It sounds to me like something I think I pretty much asked Robin to do when he canvassed for opinions, so if he's done that I'll be really pleased and I could even convince myself it was my idea, for a few moments.

Also, it sounds as if resources, generally speaking, have been integrated. That's excellent, it seemed to me to be apples and oranges and was also something commented upon.

The big question, though, is when can I get a pdf?

Ta.

Sam.