Re: Misapplied Worship [was Re:Spirit question]

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 01:08:42 +0200

On Sun, 04 Jun 2000, Jonas Schi�tt wrote:
> If this is true, and it wasn't 'misapplied', the "Three Otherworlds"
> paradigm is crumbling rapidly, IMO.

I can't stop thinking that if some group started giving the wrong sort of worship to an Otherwordly Being, wouldn't they start having different myths about It, and thereby change how the Being actually was, at least in their eyes.
I haven't really followed the Gloranthan discussion for a couple of years, but I thought that the myth was about as close to the Truth you'd ever get.

--
Henrix