Re: Games for wee beasties

From: continuum2008 <Continuum2008_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 01:09:20 -0000

simonbrayuk_at_... wrote:
> Yesterday I introduced my girls to Heroquest, at the tender ages of 7 and 9
> they have mithered me for the last year to let them play. They are of course
> far more accomplished at role playing than any adult, as they do it in
> almost every game they play.

Sounds like you had a great time!

HeroQuest is very good for new players new to playing role-playing games. I have had some successes in the past but no one that young before.

I hope to get my granddaughter in a few years time into a game!

Darran Sims
Furnace 2008 - http://www.rpgfurnace.com/ A roleplaying game convention in Sheffield UK, Saturday 18th - Sunday 19th October 2008. "A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part" - http://darransims.livejournal.com/