Re: Re: Augmenting One Ability With Another

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 07:33:27 -0600

However, it seems like there's less incenbtive to take those interesting abilities in the first place. I understand the "keyword trawling" problems of the last edition, but I guess I need to see this new version in action.... which presents problems, as I'm a continent away from the conventions, and don't travel that much.

Guy