Tentacles Omega: Last Call of Tentacles!

From: Fabian Kuechler <fabian_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 15:36:44 +0100

TENTACLES NEWS POST
Volume 10, Number 2, February 2009

~~ S l u r p F o l k s ! ~~

Welcome to the February Tentacles News Post, featuring all the latest Tentacles news and views. Feel free to forward this newsletter to friends, allies and sworn enemies.

~ L a s t C a l l o f T e n t a c l e s ~

Tentacles Omega is filling up fast. Real fast. If you really want to miss out on this historic event, you just have to stay put a tiny bit longer. Otherwise you should speed-click the link below to register, 'cause there are only 30 places left:

~ TENTACLES OMEGA ~

The HeroQuest, Cthulhu, Eternal Champion, Pendragon and RuneQuest Game Fest
29th May - 1st June 2009
Castle Stahleck, Bacharach, Germany

Register here:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/regis.htm

~ T e n t a c l e s R S S F e e d ~

The first tentacled thing to die away will be the content of this newsletter. Thanks to our web-sorceress Judy and net-wizard Paul, we have joined the 21st century with a RSS Feed for our website. Instead of gathering enough news to fire off a, by then delayed, newsletter, we will post news as soon as we have them. Now our RSS Feed will automatically keep you in the loop and save us precious time for other tentacled stuff!

Bookmark our RSS Feed:
feed://www.tentacles-convention.de/tentacles.xml

You can also find the RSS Feed here:
http://www.tentacles-convention.de/news.html

There are already some Tentacles news items up! Check it out.

If you do not know how to use RSS - Google is your friend! Believe me it is worth it.

Information intended solely for confirmed attendees will still be sent via email.

That was short. Wasn’t it?

Fabian